The Worcester Bosch Greenstar Comfort II combines a programmer, that is usually plugged into the boiler, and a room thermostat so you can access to all control functions at a single, easily accessible location.
The control’s functions, allows you to set 6 adjustable heating temperatures per day, can be accessed through a simple menu structure with a minimal amount of steps.
- Change the temperature at six points over a 24 hour period
- Three adjustable hot water time periods
- Programme and control heating and hot water at the room thermostat
- Easy menu navigation
- 6 adjustable heating temperatures per day
- Boiler can be programmed from the room thermostat rather than on the boiler
Price includes installation and reduced rate VAT at 5%.